Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 26: Back to London for the home stretch

Before having to take a train back to London for the final week of this library program, I spent my last morning in Bath walking around. I looked a bit more at the neat streets, the boutique shops, and I even stumbled upon another park/garden that was impressive for both its flower beds and its huge trees:


How I shall miss Bath! Hopefully I'll visit again, although at this point I really have no idea when that might be.

The rest of my Monday consisted of getting back to London and getting situated for my final week here. I did my laundry, went to the grocery store, noted the times my library group is meeting this week, topped up my Oyster card... basically nothing of particular interest, but all little things necessary to making sure I'm ready for everything that is coming this week! The free time has been devoted to reading--I'm currently on book #6 of this trip, and if it continues to be as good as it seems now, I'll make it to #7 before the week is out.

Hard to believe there are only five full days left, and but three more library visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment